Crematech believes in electric cremation. Therefore our first aim was to develop an efficient electric cremator. The cremator we produce is equipped with electric heating elements and power heaters. The heating elements ensure the desired temperatures in the cremation and environmental chamber are realized. The power heaters are used to quickly heat up the cremator when needed. A Crematech cremator has an advanced control system and is user friendly for the operator. Our operating system controls the cremation process and automatically adjusts when necessary. Doing so to reduce energy consumption as much as possible. An electric crematorium furnace from Crematech is the environmental responsible choice.
Specifications electric cremator
- Cremation chamber 2500 x 1100 x 800 mm (l x b x h)
- Charging opening 1100 x 750 mm (b x h)
- Cremator (double end) 4200 x 2430 x 3380 mm (l x b x h)
- Single end version also available
- Maximum weight coffin 250 Kg
- Maximum coffin dimensions 2.200 x 1.050 x 530/600 mm (lxbxh)
- Average time per cremation approx. 100 minutes
- Environmental chamber treatment time T > 2 sec.
The cremator is completely electrically heated. Its advanced heating system consists of power regulated heating elements and additional power heaters. Because of these power heaters the Crematech cremator is heated up fast and flexible compared with other electric cremators.
- Electrical connection 400 V 50 Hz: 120- 200 A: The cremator can be operated with a connection of 120 A. However, for maximum warm up speed after maintenance or when preparing for a cremation we advise a 200 A connection.
- Stand-by energy consumption <10 kW.
- Temperature in environmental chamber > 750 C
- Temperature in cremation chamber > 650 C